What better way to while away an hour or two than by browsing in our gallery and rounding off with morning coffee, a light lunch or afternoon tea in our stylish new continental café, Treeby's on Lake Road, Keswick.
- Crumbly bakes, delicious cakes, home made scones to die for!
- Crispy seasonal salad plates
- Creative crepes or light and fluffy omelettes prepared with free range eggs from hens we know personally
- Our signature dish local smoked fish, meat or cheese platters are a great favourite
- Look out for "Treeby's Treats" - special dishes of the day.
- We take our coffee making seriously using beans from growers in Costa Rica and Guatemala which have been specially selected for us by James Hoffmann - World Champion Barista 2007
- Our leaf teas are from Suki Tea, based in Belfast, producing the finest loose leaf tea, herbal infusions and fruit blends from around the world, achieving multiple awards for their ethically sourced, fair trade and organic tea as it should be.
But of course the proof of the pudding...check our
café reviews on Tripadvisor.
Cafe Opening Times:
10am - 5pm Monday - Sunday
Please enjoy our Café Slideshow (takes a few seconds to load)